Creative Thinking Prompt: Egg-cellent Treasure Map
Design a treasure map for younger children to find an egg-cellent basket of goodies.
Design a Treasure Map
1. Survey the area where the egg hunt will be. You could use your backyard.
2. Make a list of landmarks.
3. Make a list of possible hiding spots. Choose one to hide the basket of goodies.
4. For each landmark, write a riddle as a clue. Hide the clue inside a plastic egg. Solving the clue leads to the next location.
5. Create a key for your map. Often maps use symbols to represent things. The mapkey explains what they mean.
6. Hide your clues and basket.
7. Give your map to the treasure hunter.
Happy Treasure Hunting!